Date: Thursday, February 18, 2021
Time: 8 am San Francisco / 11 am New York / 4 pm London
Duration: 45 min + Q&A
If you are unable to attend this session, feel free to register and a link to the recording will be sent to you afterwards.
The fast-growing private network market is set to shape the future of enterprise digitization. According to Omdia’s Private LTE and 5G Network Tracker, all vertical industries are actively exploring, testing, or deploying private 5G networks. Specifically, manufacturing was the most active vertical for private networks as of September 2020, accounting for 28% of all vertical activity.
Industrial interest in private 5G networks has grown as the technology not only meets the security, reliability, and latency requirements of existing wired networks for industrial processes and applications, it also adds mobility and greater flexibility.
Join this webinar to learn how private 5G networks can enable enterprises to unlock the full potential of Industry 4.0. Understand the elements and different architectures of a private 5G network and the advantages of private 5G compared to other networking solutions. Attendees will also learn about key drivers behind and innovative use cases and requirements for private 5G.
Who Should Attend
Service providers and enterprises, including those in the industrial manufacturing and healthcare verticals. Financial analysts and the media are also encouraged to attend.
Everyone who registers for this webinar will receive a special report by Principal Analyst Pablo Tomasi. A download link will be sent to you and the report will also be available to download from the live webinar console.
Key Topics for Discussion
- Key drivers and needs behind private 5G networks
- Private 5G deployment scenarios, performance guarantees, and architectures
- Benefits of private 5G networks for vertical industries
- 5G use cases and latency requirements
- Key elements to make private 5G a success
- Answers to audience questions during live Q&A
- Pablo Tomasi, Principal Analyst, Private Networks, Omdia
- Richard Piasentin, Chief Strategy & Chief Marketing Officer, Accedian
- Olufemi Adeyemi, Ph.D., Head of the Wireless Business Unit and Chief Solutions Architect, Fujitsu Network Communications, Inc.
- Allen Tatara, Senior Manager, Webinar Events, Omdia (Moderator)