Date: Tuesday, March 9, 2021
Time: 10 am New York / 3 pm London / 4pm Paris
Duration: 45 min + Q&A
If you are unable to attend this session, feel free to register and a link to the recording will be sent to you afterwards.
To support dynamic new revenue streams and increasingly complex operations and services, communications service providers (CSPs) need to modernize their operations support systems (OSS) and business support systems (BSS). The shift to cloud-native IT is essential if CSPs are to remain competitive in an increasingly complex ecosystem.
Attend this webinar to learn about the drivers and requirements of OSS and BSS modernization. We will explore the cloud-native journey that CSPs need to undertake to deliver on the promise of agility, scalability, and cost efficiency.
Who Should Attend
CSPs, ISPs and network operators, including mobile, fixed, integrated, and cable providers. This will appeal to CEO, COO, CIO, CTO, CMO, VP, and other management roles, including technical decision makers and influencers in network planning, operations design, and architecture. Those involved in customer-facing and business support roles, including customer support, IT, innovation and digital transformation, will find this webinar valuable.
Everyone who registers for this webinar will receive a special report by Practice Leader Kris Szaniawski. A download link will be sent to you and the report will also be available to download from the live webinar console
Key Topics for Discussion
- Key drivers for cloud modernization and why cloud-native OSS/BSS is now table stakes
- Requirements for embracing cloud-native operations, including common APIs, microservices frameworks, and more
- Building confidence with standardized, methodical approaches and clear sets of building blocks
- Catalysts and case studies to illustrate the cloud-native journey
- Answers to audience questions during live Q&A
- Kris Szaniawski, Practice Leader, Telecom Operations and IT, Omdia
- Rob Yates, Head of Network Automation, Fujitsu Network Communications, Inc.
- Richard Williams, Senior Director, Delivery & Architecture Strategy, Oracle Communications, Applications
- Allen Tatara, Senior Manager, Webinar Events, Omdia (Moderator)